Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hi Blogging Friends!
I know its been quite awhile since I've posted on my blog and I'm sorry for that. I retired May 5th and have been traveling between three states trying to decide where we want to move. Both my husband and I want to be warmer all year long not just during the Spring and Summer months. We've narrowed it down to either North Carolina or South Carolina. So stay tuned for our final decision.

I was also inspired by an article I read to challenge myself to paint every day for 30 days. And so I did, two paintings which I've included in this post.







I am now into my third 30-day challenge where I am working on some European store fronts, vegetable carts and other interesting subjects. Hopefully I'll get them posted toward the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment